Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Summary:
Jailbreak Problems. (2 Present)
Details:
Jailbreak seems to be broken right now, there's only 3 map options and they do not include any minecart maps. This is abnormal, and I was wondering if it was intended but I doubt it since it does not include any of our homemade maps.

The second report is about something that happens to only specific people. It might be a built in jailbreak plugin but once in a while and only very rarely, when a blu kills over 5 people, it says "Freekill Detected" and kills them, changes them to red, ect. It really is annoying since it does this to people not freekilling.

If you could fix or explain these things that would be great. Thanks!​

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Summary:
Jailbreak Problems. (2 Present)
Details:
Jailbreak seems to be broken right now, there's only 3 map options and they do not include any minecart maps. This is abnormal, and I was wondering if it was intended but I doubt it since it does not include any of our homemade maps.

The second report is about something that happens to only specific people. It might be a built in jailbreak plugin but once in a while and only very rarely, when a blu kills over 5 people, it says "Freekill Detected" and kills them, changes them to red, ect. It really is annoying since it does this to people not freekilling.

If you could fix or explain these things that would be great. Thanks!​
There is an anti-freekilling plugin, which is probably what's doing it, but it seems to be glitchy and should be removed.
I think the only 3 maps is because Wakka was removed and Minecart is getting an update.
That's my two cents on it.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
My guess is that the plugin is based on a specified kills per time duration trigger.

It could easily catch mass freekilling, but a lot of times killing a lot of reds isn't necessarily freekill.

Maybe raise the threshold a bit?

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've seen mass freekills happen without it getting them, so I think this must have been recently added.