Pengy

Legendary Skial King
This always seems to happen whenever the Dark Theme gets even minor changes. I understand that people don't wanna look at sigs that are half a page long, but the Dark theme's new limit is just ridiculous. You can't even see all of my sig (at full size), which, IMO, is fairly small and non-intrusive. Can we please extend it to an agreed upon limit?

Last edited:

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Weren't they previously about 250 px tall? If not, I feel that they should be what they were set to first.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Can we please not shove this into a corner and forget about it? It'a absolutely detestable.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
It is Bottigers call. Bumping this isn't going to change how fast he does it, if he even wants to.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
How hard would it be to pull up to CSS files side by side and change one value to match the white themes? I mean, I know Bott has a duty to do, and most likely has things to do outside of Skial, but this isn't particularly a difficult task.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
It has nothing to do with CSS files.

And yes, bottiger does have more important things to worry about than peoples pictures in signatures.

Last edited:

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
Bottiger has said that he won't be working on xenforo as much, as he already spent a lot of time upgrading to the new one.
However, it is a simple fix. It just needs to be specified in the dark theme template, which would probably take ~2 mins.