Status
Not open for further replies.

m1dnightshadow

Mildly Menacing Medic
Keep Posts Relevant to the Admin App, or Don't Post, Please
Your admin application questions are so pathetic! How does this help determine if one would be a good judge being an admin? Don't waste your time dude. These servers are crap and all the owner cares about is how much money he makes. There are 12 2FORTs 7 TURBINEs - there is no quality to these servers. The owner will just use you and axe your admin when not needed.

There is absolutely no sense of community here.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Drama incoming!
But shit, man another admin app ruined by this KSG shit. Darn.

Reactions: sov

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Your admin application questions are so pathetic! How does this help determine if one would be a good judge being an admin? Don't waste your time dude. These servers are crap and all the owner cares about is how much money he makes. There are 12 2FORTs 7 TURBINEs - there is no quality to these servers. The owner will just use you and axe your admin when not needed.

Please return to where you came from. We wanted to put all of this behind us, can you just let things be?

m1dnightshadow

Mildly Menacing Medic
You won't accept admins because they can't get the ban command right without teaching them or any instructions?

This is how you treat your regulars and loyal players? Does Bottiger's family descend from the Nazis or something? This is such a cesspit! I would never bother playing here, forget applying for admin.

There are many more servers out there where the admins are much more FRIENDLY.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You won't accept admins because they can't get the ban command right without teaching them or any instructions?

This is how you treat your regulars and loyal players? Does Bottiger's family descend from the Nazis or something? This is such a cesspit! I would never bother playing here, forget applying for admin.

Dude... What are you doing here? What is your goal right now?

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I made you your own thread so you don't have to shitpost in admin apps.

I'll just answer it for the fuck of it.

We expect people to familiarize themselves with SourceBan commands off the TF2 website so they are able to use them. We obviously help these people when they are first admin, and if you actually read the stickies or looked at any admin apps that have already been approved, 90% of the "Approved" admin threads have been given the "Test Question" to make sure they have proper judgement and concept of our rules.

31dZ8.gif

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Someone is still butthurt about a better community. I can respect KSG if it wasn't for you midnight.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King

Better than banning for spawncamping on 2fort, or letting your mods be as racist as they want...or giving people free donor for leaving a competitor's server....I think you can see where I'm going with this...

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm really in disbelief that you are truly retarded enough to do something so worthless.

You came into an admin app to claim what great servers you have? "DUDE, I TOTALLY NEED TO GO TO THAT SERVER! THIS GUY'S SERVERS MUST BE SO AWESOME!"

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've never seen a kid more butthurt then you mid, i actualy thought you were an okej guy even tho i heard some bullshitstorys about you. But then you come over and pull this over. Man, stop it and get on.

m1dnightshadow

Mildly Menacing Medic
I like your forums. I was playing on your servers today under an alt on the neighbours wifi and it said you have the largest forums on TF2 so I decided to check them out and I really like them.

I am banned for DoSing and I would like to play on the servers but I can't so I am trying to get you guys to unban me. I am banned for DoSing. I don't know how to do that, maybe Bottiger can explain as he's done that multiple times to many servers.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I like your forums. I was playing on your servers today under an alt on the neighbours wifi and it said you have the largest forums on TF2 so I decided to check them out and I really like them.

I am banned for DoSing and I would like to play on the servers but I can't so I am trying to get you guys to unban me. I am banned for DoSing. I don't know how to do that, maybe Bottiger can explain as he's done that multiple times to many servers.
gg rere

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
If you behave on the servers you will not get into trouble and therefore the admins don't have to take actions against troublemakers. I have ASD and therefore I need clear rules. Therefore Skial is the best community because they have rules and people need to follow them.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
I agree, we're far too imperialistic and capitalist on this forum. The great Kill-Streak Gaming admin applications are obviously the superior ones, for they cater to the great people. The great leader's teeth shine as he smiles upon his great admin apps, created by the people, for the people. Long live great eternal president m1dnightshadow!

Status
Not open for further replies.