Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I said it on one of the other threads about this same topic.

inb4 you need a google+ account to navigate through twitch.

TheNotSid

Face-Melting F2Per
google eatin' up the internet like a Wal-Mart through a small town Wake Up Sheeple MonoPoly is a cancer in the tit of the working man.

Aether

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Honestly, I think google does things pretty well (minus google plus and having to use it for a youtube account... OH GOD).

They didn't completely ruin YouTube, hopefully they won't ruin Twitch...

JonJon

Legendary Skial King
Honestly, I think google does things pretty well (minus google plus and having to use it for a youtube account... OH GOD).

They didn't completely ruin YouTube, hopefully they won't ruin Twitch...
I think they're gonna remove the emotes, and make the copyrights so that no streamers play a song or playlist.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I think they're gonna remove the emotes, and make the copyrights so that no streamers play a song or playlist.
if they remove emotes, and make it so no music can be played that is copyright, the site is going to die really fast.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Also one more thing.

They going to add google plus so you can watch the live stream and comment with others in the chat. If twitch die then a new era begins at http://alpha.gaminglive.tv/#/channels
where are you getting this information from jonathon?

I've been hearing that they're removing Google+ forced integration on YouTube, which means it would be pointless for them to force it on us here.

also www.hitbox.tv would probably be a better choice than gaminglive.tv