• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.

26doller

Scarcely Lethal Noob
And I got banned for being friendly while the 23 other players on the server still remained. Even the one spamming "The admin is a no life nigger". I swear. Like what the shit is this a mistake? There isn't a god.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
And I got banned for being friendly while the 23 other players on the server still remained. Even the one spamming "The admin is a no life nigger". I swear. Like what the shit is this a mistake? There isn't a god.

Report people breaking the rules, don't hop along and follow them. It's similar to if everyone on the highway is speeding and the cop decides to pull over you alone. Your own fault, Skial has very easy rules to follow.

Also this isn't the correct area to complain about a ban you feel was improper: http://www.skial.com/forums/ban-appeals.14/

Go there and follow the simple instructions if you wish to appeal a ban.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I went ahead and submitted a report for the racist chat and spamming for you. As for your own 1D ban, you'll have to submit an appeal in the Bans section if you want to try to get it lifted. Tbh, I would just wait it out if it were me, being only 1 day and all...

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You still broke the rules and deserved your ban.
The reason your friends did not get banned is probably because you were the only one reported / the admin did not see or warned the others and you did not stop.
If you would like to report the other players and have some evidence, feel free. The racism in the chat of the one guy mentioned was punished.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Friendly parties on Skial are like under age drinking parties in the real world. Everyone who is participating in them is breaking the rules and subject to punishment but the reality is that not everyone gets caught doing it.

Reactions: sov

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
You think that's a raw deal?

You're gonna flip when other-David sees two prior comms blocks and makes it a week.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You think that's a raw deal?

You're gonna flip when other-David sees two prior comms blocks and makes it a week.
No offense, but shouldn't that be done at the time the punishment is handed out and not after the fact? Having another admin come in afterwards to tack on additional time implies that the admin who originally handed out the punishment is incompetent.

Coffee Cosmonaut

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Yeah, I banned those who I saw were very obviously being friendly. I then proceeded to stay on making sure others got what they deserved.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
No offense, but shouldn't that be done at the time the punishment is handed out and not after the fact? Having another admin come in afterwards to tack on additional time implies that the admin who originally handed out the punishment is incompetent.
By other-David I meant Davidtheturkey. Messing around with other folks' bans isn't allowed.

Also I'm pretty sure basically everyone defaults to 1 day and then checks later for priors.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

The admin may of still been in game. Some admins wait until they're done playing before modifying the punishment lengths

Coffee Cosmonaut

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Sorry Mr.Perfect. I suppose you do everything right all the time?

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
By other-David I meant Davidtheturkey. Messing around with other folks' bans isn't allowed.

Also I'm pretty sure basically everyone defaults to 1 day and then checks later for priors.
Gotcha. makes more sense. I thought you meant he would go in and increase the time of another admins punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.