• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

j0dd

Unremarkable User
If you have never experienced competitive TF2, there's no better time to watch than this weekend! The four top North American Teams (HRG, mix^, Chess Club, Fully Torqued) will battle it out at the ESEA LAN in Dallas, TX. As an added caveat, the winning team will also represent North America at the biggest TF2 LAN of the year, i49 in Telford, UK.
Competitive TF2 may not be the biggest event, but if you have not yet seen it, it is definitely one of the best to spectate. In case you're not familiar, the game mode for this tournament will be 6v6. The tournament will be in a double elimination format.

It's all happening this weekend LIVE in Dallas, TX.

You can catch all of the action starting at 11:00 AM EST all day Saturday and the Grand Finals at 11 AM EST on Sunday.

Stream: www.twitch.tv/ESEA_Orange

You can find more details, including our twitter contests for a chance at an unusual here: http://teamfortress....lan-april-20-21

Thanks and hope to see some of you there!

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Gonna be watching this but this should be in the Competitive subsection.

Who do you guys want to win?
before I had been rooting for xensity but now I want mix^ to win seeing as xen. got knocked out

j0dd

Unremarkable User
Gonna be watching this but this should be in the Competitive subsection.

Who do you guys want to win?
before I had been rooting for xensity but now I want mix^ to win seeing as xen. got knocked out

I'm personally rooting for HRG. it's hard to deny their undefeated season and thinking they would lose this. however, most agree that mix^ have a better scout duo and that will be the edge to give them the victory.

I like xensity too but am biased because I used to play TFC with blinky. hopefully they come back together next season stronger than before, though there have been rumors of a few players quitting/the team dying.

this weekend will be awesome though :)

also: sorry if this is the wrong section. admins can feel free to remove it to wherever it is most appropriate.

j0dd

Unremarkable User
TF2 is boring to watch.

sorry you feel that way Rv. these are literally the best 4 teams in 6v6 competition right now, so it should be of interest to those who are interested in joining the competitive scene.

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well we all know bp is probably gonna win but i think it would like to see and upset

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ruwin was a fucking beast!
oSgQdyO.jpg

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
28-7 as scout.
HehNLdW.jpg

Fucking Ruwin. Oh, my based god.

Mix went 5-0 both rounds. Next match is in about twenty minutes.

Sieve

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Thanks for link! Been fun watching so far. Evidently the Euro commentator tells me that scouts at this level can just W+M1.