• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.

banana pants

Mildly Menacing Medic
Not an appeal, I'm not banned so don't bitch at me.

I was muted by some kid for spamming like three binds, the mute was supposed to be for a day, it's been 3 weeks. I'd like to be unmuted. My previous mute was for "racism" when I had my name as "fat fukn nigr bitch"
I changed my name and apparently that's considered dodging even though I was asked to change my name, and got a week mute. So yeah, I'd like to have the mute removed as it's been 20 days too late.

I wasn't muted by kyle so it must have been the kid who's sexually attracted to animals. Please fix

Reactions: bluehawk

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not an appeal, I'm not banned so don't bitch at me.

I was muted by some kid for spamming like three binds, the mute was supposed to be for a day, it's been 3 weeks. I'd like to be unmuted. My previous mute was for "racism" when I had my name as "fat fukn nigr bitch"
I changed my name and apparently that's considered dodging even though I was asked to change my name, and got a week mute. So yeah, I'd like to have the mute removed as it's been 20 days too late.

I wasn't muted by kyle so it must have been the kid who's sexually attracted to animals. Please fix
Appeals apply to mutes too. http://www.skial.com/forms/appeal-ban-or-communication-block.5/respond

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
You were permanently gagged for it being your 5th offense. The punishments are 1 day, 3 day, 1 week, 1 month, perma in that order

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
You say you are not appealing but thats exactly what you are doing...

post in the proper section.

Status
Not open for further replies.