Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Should be easy, just curious in terms of pricing which killstreakers and sheens are best and worst?

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Personally, I think all the sheens look nice.

Don't go with professional, it's really quite stupid and pointless, since you only get the eye effects after the killstreak, not like the sheens which are constantly glowing all the time.

As for pricing, it is still difficult at this time to say a sheen is better than another, since they really are personal preference. Team Shine probably is the most expensive though...

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I'm asking for the PC in terms of buying and reselling the items, I.E. which killstreakers/sheens will be easier to sell? I know I personally just want Team Shine/Mean Grean on my weps and I'm fine :P

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm asking for the PC in terms of buying and reselling the items, I.E. which killstreakers/sheens will be easier to sell? I know I personally just want Team Shine/Mean Grean on my weps and I'm fine :p
Again, the market for these things are personal preference. Team Shine is just a popular one, but when it comes to individual colors, there really isn't one that "sells" easier than others.

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Team Shine or Mean Green will get about the highest prices, since those are the 2 more popular favorites. Professional killstreaks will go for a higher price since you get the eye effects, for example you could sell a specialized knife kit for about 1-2 keys while you could sell a professional for about 5-6 keys. That's what I've seen them go for so far. Anyway my favorite is hot rod or team shine, I got a hot rod kritzkrieg and a hot rod strange festive eyelander

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
Personally, I think all the sheens look nice.

Don't go with professional, it's really quite stupid and pointless, since you only get the eye effects after the killstreak, not like the sheens which are constantly glowing all the time.

As for pricing, it is still difficult at this time to say a sheen is better than another, since they really are personal preference. Team Shine probably is the most expensive though...
5 killstreak (the minimum sheen) aren't that rare, especially considering the calculation for the eyes also includes other weapon killstreaks.

Example: Medic has all 3 weapons with killstreak but the blutsauger is professional. He gets up to a 5 killstreak using the medigun then switches out to his blutsauger. The professional for the blutsauger shows up even though the killstreak's for the other item.