Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
People are turning down 50 keys, or what I would assume to be 2.5 buds. If that's the case, you could buy enough tickets for 25 tours and probably pick up at least one australium doing so.

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
People are turning down 50 keys, or what I would assume to be 2.5 buds. If that's the case, you could buy enough tickets for 25 tours and probably pick up at least one australium doing so.
The problem being that I don't have the patience to play 25 tours with pubs and nobody on ts seems to ever want to play

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I check the market price often on Australiums. The sniper rifle when it first came out was 250 dollars per. Now a few months later its dropped down to 125 dollars. And as much as i hate it, the steam market prices are virtually and proportionally equal with TF.backpack prices. $125/2.45 (avg. price of key) = 51 keys. About 2.6 buds were talking here.

Last edited:

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
The problem being that I don't have the patience to play 25 tours with pubs and nobody on ts seems to ever want to play
I have 5 people I usually reg with

I check the market price often on Australiums. The sniper rifle when it first came out was 250 dollars per. Now a few months later its dropped down to 125 dollars. And as much as i hate it, the steam market prices are virtually and proportionally equal with TF.backpack prices. $125/2.45 (avg. price of key) = 51 keys. About 2.6 buds were talking here.

Cheapest rifle on the market right now is $138