• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Doge Such Cool

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was banned for LINKED: New STEAMID from banned IP 184.56.111.237. I had a friend over. He brought his own PC so I let him sign into my alt account because he wanted to play gmod at the time and he did not own GMod on his actual account. He did however play TF2 A lot. Next thing I know he got kicked from Skial, and He got my acc vac banned. If there was a way for me to prove this I would. I don't even know how he managed to get me vac banned. If he was scamming and it really did carry over why would't I get vac banned on my main account? Maybe If it was hacks why wouldn't I be vac banned on my primary account? I don't understand the whole situation fully. It says something about lmaobox, that's why my other account got banned. I am fully aware of what that is but I do not use it. The only possible reason I could imagine is my friend was using it. I wouldn't put it past him. If I need to link his profile I will if needed.​

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was banned for LINKED: New STEAMID from banned IP 184.56.111.237. I had a friend over. He brought his own PC so I let him sign into my alt account because he wanted to play gmod at the time and he did not own GMod on his actual account. He did however play TF2 A lot. Next thing I know he got kicked from Skial, and He got my acc vac banned. If there was a way for me to prove this I would. I don't even know how he managed to get me vac banned. If he was scamming and it really did carry over why would't I get vac banned on my main account? Maybe If it was hacks why wouldn't I be vac banned on my primary account? I don't understand the whole situation fully. It says something about lmaobox, that's why my other account got banned. I am fully aware of what that is but I do not use it. The only possible reason I could imagine is my friend was using it. I wouldn't put it past him. If I need to link his profile I will if needed.​
your ban link is the main list not your particular one btw :)

Reactions: Doge Such Cool

Doge Such Cool

Scarcely Lethal Noob
your ban link is the main list not your particular one btw :)
It wouldn't let me get to my main one for some reason but they are both rather recent. If you could get those for me that'd be Great. My MAIN is Wooden House, my Alt is What am I supposed to feel

Doge Such Cool

Scarcely Lethal Noob
No need to redo an appeal that will most likely not get revoked. You are responsible for your internet and who plays on it, whether it was your friend playing on it and hacking.
Oh well I didn't know that. I might as well just wait for it to get declined then. I'll just make sure I never let a friend on my acc again. Thanks anyway.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
I had a friend over. He brought his own PC so I let him sign into my alt account because he wanted to play gmod at the time and he did not own GMod on his actual account. He did however play TF2 A lot. Next thing I know he got kicked from Skial, and He got my acc vac banned.

Unfortunately, there's no reliable way to know who's using your alt account.

Doge Such Cool

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Unfortunately, there's no reliable way to know who's using your alt account.
Alright, I've kinda already accepted the fact that I will be banned from Skial, PB, and every other server that uses sourcebans. I'll just have to be more careful who uses what at my house. It was my fault. I just read the steam terms and conditions, I am responsible for my ip address and what goes on with my ip address. There's things I could have probably done to avoid it had I known it was going on. But oh well it's already happened what can I do?