• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Symptom

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I've been playing on the Skial.com server for the last two months. I earn then lose AP. I was told AP decays, however I had 2490ap then lost connection. I logged back in within 30 secs and it set me down to 2404. I lost 76ap in 30 secs? This needs to be addressed, as I play on your servers every day. I would consider donating if this system worked properly or maybe it is working and i dont understand the decay. So if you could explain it, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Bluuwolf

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
You lose AP DAILY. I don't know the exact time of day they remove points, but you probably just went over that time in the 30 seconds you were gone.
Although, you are supposed to lose 5% of it, so at 2490 you would have lost 124, not 86.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've been playing on the Skial.com server for the last two months. I earn then lose AP. I was told AP decays, however I had 2490ap then lost connection. I logged back in within 30 secs and it set me down to 2404. I lost 76ap in 30 secs? This needs to be addressed, as I play on your servers every day. I would consider donating if this system worked properly or maybe it is working and i dont understand the decay. So if you could explain it, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Do you have evidence that that much AP is being deducted from your balance because I find it incredibly hard to believe that that's the case.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Before, Bottiger said he reset the AP server because it wasn't giving points to players on the server. It's all glitchy in general.

Bottiger

Administrator
No it was only a one time thing caused by Valve changing the SteamID format and Sourcemod changing from the old format to the new format and back.