Nerd

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Has anyone pre-ordered alien isolation? I really want to see what the xenomorph scout looks like and what its details are. Please link anyone in the chat below if they have the new items. Here's a pic of what it looks like.
game_page_banner.jpg

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Has anyone pre-ordered alien isolation? I really want to see what the xenomorph scout looks like and what its details are. Please link anyone in the chat below if they have the new items. Here's a pic of what it looks like.
game_page_banner.jpg
Looks wierd. I like the flamethrower though.

Wrath

Positively Inhumane Poster
I'm already wanting this as much as I wanted Brutal Legend.

7c8.jpg

(Also marks twice I've used this meme...)

Nerd

Now that this is out, the flamethrower is probably a phlogistinator reskin or some op weapon that makes everyone go tryhard snoipah.

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I played bait and bought the game.

Scout items are halloween only, and the flamethrower is a stock reskin. At least the game looks decent.

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I played bait and bought the game.

Scout items are halloween only, and the flamethrower is a stock reskin. At least the game looks decent.
flamethrower not reskin. has stats

increased damage against people with the set. increased melee damage taken from people with set

Reactions: Chance

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's going to be like every other promotional item. It's going to be untradeable for a couple of weeks to a month or so and then you're going to be able to sell it. And then, the price is going to skyrocket and then come back down to the point where anyone can sell it for a decent price. Promotional items get a bit too much hype, even if it does look cool.

Nerd

It's going to be like every other promotional item. It's going to be untradeable for a couple of weeks to a month or so and then you're going to be able to sell it. And then, the price is going to skyrocket and then come back down to the point where anyone can sell it for a decent price. Promotional items get a bit too much hype, even if it does look cool.
Actually, according to the official tf2 wiki, they are currently tradable.
EDIT: Nevermind they aren't.

Last edited: