the spy on fire

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Servers:
TURBINE+ | LA
Time:
I play from 4-7 pm on skial server on buisenss days. Weekends i ususally play at 6-8 pm. (NOTE: I am in calaforina meaning pacific time)
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I dont I dont have any reason to be mad beacause its just a game also they have thier reasons and I respect that.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:115151054]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I play on Turbine LA usually and sometimes on turbine TX. Sometimes I play on gold rush and other payload maps. I usually hop on to Skial servers to play different game modes. I am part of the TTC a UGC iron team with venomous pastry, tenoru, David the turkey- an admin of skial, thatasiangamer3, animefan, poopsmcgee, haven harvester, legolas, biff, and shories. A link to it is http://ugcleague.com/team_page.cfm?clan_id=10532. It is shut down for winter. I also spent 26d 19:33:16h in a skial server too.
I am also going to put the conversion from time zone to time zone so you guys don't have to do it. Weekdays 7 PM EST to 10 pm EST. Weekends 9pm EST to 11pm EST.

Last edited:

the spy on fire

its ok I just wanted to mention it because I wanted to mention how much work I put to being a spy

Kobe nice position in the leaderboards keep it up.
678 pos.

Sakiko

Contributor
Not seen the player but chat logs are not that bad but would rather see more admins then less

Last edited:

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Know this is a little old but +1
Edit: I took two Old ratings for you, spy on fire, you better be thankful.

Last edited:

the spy on fire

I am a bit sorry if I am unactive. I am on vacation and I don't have a computer to play tf2 on.

I will be back on at Aug 8-9