Status
Not open for further replies.

Beetlejuice

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
12 P.M. - around 7 P.M. EST on all days excluding Tues. Wed. and Thurs.
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I would understand that if I lost my admin status, it had meant that I had done something horribly wrong.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:62530730" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"(in console) !ban "#STEAM_0:0:62530730" 30 "Aimbot"(in chat)
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have been a part of the skial community for a very long time. In my time, I have seen admins that have showed the necessary skills and attributes to being a good admin. I was able to learn from them. I paid attention to the offenses people did, and what punishment they got. I found myself slowly becoming more and more involved in the skial community, from correcting people's mistakes, all the way to changing a rule that made a lot of the regulars (like myself) upset.

Although I may not have much experience in being an admin for a TF2 server, I am still very experienced in other games and activities. For example, as embarrassing as it is to say, I used to play roblox. I was an admin on one of the servers and I checked up on it very often. There was rarely a day that I didn't check up on it, and if I didn't, I was sure to be there the next day. After outgrowing roblox, I switched to minecraft. I found a server that I really enjoyed, with alot of younger kids who didn't quite understand some stuff about minecraft. I always helped them as much as I could, and I was soon noticed by the owner of the server. He made me op (which is like admin for minecraft) so that I could help people the best was possible. I am also an active member of the Boy Scouts of America, which is completely focused on have teenage boys such as myself taking on leadership positions. I am close to getting Eagle, which has made me constantly thinking about how I can help other in the best ways possible.

Lastly, being loyal is the main key to good leadership, but what good would good leadership be if no one respected you enough to listen? As a regular, I am always kind, friendly. By being these things, I have made a lot of friends and am pretty well known. With no one I know of who dislikes me in skial (besides the people who get mad when they get corrected and leave, never to be heard from again) people generally respect me, as I respect them.

*As a sidenote, I was muted a long time ago, for voteabusing. This is not a current issue, and I have learned and grown from it*​

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1, here's why.

- Friendly, polite, and kind.
- No chance of him using his powers for evil.
- Smart and has great common sense.
- Wow! That ban command is right on the first try.

Things I would be not sure about:
- Will enforce the rules to the best of his ability despite if they are his friend or not. (I'm worried about this with everyone, though, for the most part.)
- Being active on the forum to check and take care of reports.

A word of advice, try to get some people (maybe even if they are not on the forum yet) to register and vouche for you.
If you check out some of the accepted admin apps you will see that you need a lot of support.

If he is dedicated and active, I think he would make a great addition to our admin team.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+1 I've always enjoyed playing with you on JB. But I hope you realize that you'll also need to take care of reports and go to other servers as well, even though Jailbreak will probably be the one you frequent the most.

Desthfear

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 i remember showing Beetlejuice this server, at the time he was under a different alias

Either way, i could not think of a better user that should be promoted to admin:

-his leadership skills are exceptional
-his anger management skills are so strong i rarely see him blow his top
-he for the most part avoids using obscene language (not that it really matters
but it demonstrates self control)
-he is kind and is barely ever rude, and in a situation where he is being insulted
or annoyed, he instead of losing control and letting anger take over, he is able to
come up with a witty rhetoric or use factual or phsychological insight in order to
deal with the situation

with his extreme wit, his respect towards others, aswell as his leadership skills
and self control, i believe that he will be an extraordinary skial admin

Infinity

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1 I could never imagine him raging or going mad with power. Overall, he's a great guy and respected by all. Except for the occasional troll.

Banjo X

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 mostly because we are bonded via a "marriage contract" but also because hes a trustworthy guy who wont abuse his power hes also very responsible and will use his authority to fairly and effectively regulate the rules. (also this guy doesnt let wild emotions lead to unfair or twisted judgements)

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1
Seems like a really chill guy and looks like he knows his stuff. I wish you the best of luck!

And I'm just going to put this here again:
ermahgerd-beetlejuice-meme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.