• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Berry

Mildly Menacing Medic
Lets just check how many times you've done it to the point of breaking the rules

7IeW9.png
7If5L.png
7If7w.png
7If8B.png
7If9V.png
5 after only 4 pages of chats, I don't even need to go further
Guess I never really noticed that I have been spamming that much :(

Catt

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I don't mind kids using mic unless they behave like, well, like kids. :3

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
As long as they are providing useful information like, "spy sniper" or "level 3 sentry on roof" then I don't mind.

It's when someone is just being obnoxious on the mic that I have a problem. This goes for all ages though, not just kids.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I stopped caring who was on mic after an 10 year old proved to be more mature than a 24 year old when playing the game. The only thing I don't care for is mic spammers and people making wanking noises.

sov

Legendary Skial King
I don't mind if there are kids on. I never typed or mic'd them to be quiet or shut up or anything like that. Who cares as long as their not spamming their mics, but kids aren't the only ones to do that. Even if there is mic spam just mute client side or call an admin.

Just as long as everyone plays the game and they are helpful to the team.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
people making wanking noises.
Had a little chuckle at this.

Nothing is more annoying than the "grown up" that thinks he is a born leader and proceeds to try and organise the whole team. It takes them a couple of rounds to realise no one is listening and it's a public server full of preteens and not a pug.

CocoaNut Cakery

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Had a little chuckle at this.

Nothing is more annoying than the "grown up" that thinks he is a born leader and proceeds to try and organise the whole team. It takes them a couple of rounds to realise no one is listening and it's a public server full of preteens and not a pug.

I'm sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree with you here.

It's been my experience that they never realize it. Sometimes, they might realize it for individual pubs and get bitchy about it, but overall? Nope.

Apple 3.14

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Honestly don't mind them either, as long as they don't whine or annoy me or anyone else on the server. I like to treat everyone equal.