• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Berry

Mildly Menacing Medic
What's your opinion on kids using the mic while playing TF2? I'm 14, my voice doesn't sound that bad IMO, but a few people seems like they have popped a blood vessel when they hear me on the mic.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If people are annoyed tell them to client mute you. I do not mind them. They have the game and they are allowed to play. Just let them be

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
What's your opinion on kids using the mic while playing TF2? I'm 14, my voice doesn't sound that bad IMO, but a few people seems like they have popped a blood vessel when they hear me on the mic.
I'm good with kids. GOD DAMN IT. No matter how I say that it sounds weird.
I'm good with handling kids.
Kids are fine with me.
Kids? Love me.

Daaah, forget it.

Berry

Mildly Menacing Medic
If people are annoyed tell them to client mute you. I do not mind them. They have the game and they are allowed to play. Just let them be
That's exactly what I've told them before they muted me on the Goldrush NY, and they said "dont tell us what to do". All I said was "med I need a buff".

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per

If they are younger than the ESRB recommended age to play TF2, they should be immediately perma muted until their balls drop. Steam enforced client side, like a VAC ban.

Edit: Aww, a few dumb ratings, is that soiled diaper I smell, babies? :D

Last edited:

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Dude I don't mind kids at all but your chat logs are probably a pointer as to why there is prejudice

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
I'd never consider doing something so hurtful as to lash out at children.

Unless they beat me in the video game or otherwise damage my ego. In which case, the gloves are off.

Someone.

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I don't mind kids at all (even if they have a squeaky voice) as long as they are mature.

Reactions: sov

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I don't care unless they are spouting nonsense and mic-hogging, but I get upset if anyone does that.

Reactions: sov

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I just client mute them if they're annoying.

In the time it takes for someone to complain about it they could of client muted the kid 6 times

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't have a problem with kids using mics. I have a problem with kids and adults screaming into their mics. If you don't scream into your mic then we're cool.

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Kids in this game are completely fine. If you cannot find the comedic value in the high pitched squeals that some of them might throw out then you have a mute button anyways. I actually have a "kid" (around 12 years old) on my friends list who plays PUGs and lives on MGE and he is very good at this game and I'm sure his team doesn't care that his voice isn't quite as deep while he says "medic down."

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
there is a this kid who comes to the 2fort texas server and always tries to build in the sewer, he gets very upset when someone kills him

this is the only reason why i don't client mute him.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have no bias.

I just hate it when people have terrible mics / michog / scream / take the game seriously in pubs. (Some people take JB seriously.....)

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
Yeah, I kinda like to spam my binds :harpdarp:
Lets just check how many times you've done it to the point of breaking the rules

7IeW9.png
7If5L.png
7If7w.png
7If8B.png
7If9V.png
5 after only 4 pages of chats, I don't even need to go further